Every week, I select a new quotation to showcase on my blog sidebar that I find inspiring in the fight against the patriarchy and for social justice. To view past quotes, see below!
- Week of 12/3/17: “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” — Helen Keller
- Week of 11/26/17: “I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.” — Anne Frank
- Week of 11/19/17: “There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself.” — Anthony Rapp
- Week of 11/12/17: “If the shoe doesn’t fit, must we change the foot?” — Gloria Steinem
- Week of 11/5/17: “Patriarchy is impotent and qualitatively unable to solve even the most simple problems … such as picking up their own socks or placing a carton of milk back in the refrigerator after drinking from it.” — Roseanne Barr
- Week of 10/29/17: “If I can’t dance, I don’t want to be part of your revolution.” — Emma Goldman